The Human Spirit is unstoppable, it thrives on an unquenchable curiosity to find our limit - and then push past it. When we train to reach peak form, we discover our toughest, strongest healthiest self!Live life to the Fullest!
START YOUR JOURNEY HERE
My aim is to offer an outstanding level of service offering 1.1 or group fitness training, enabling a platform for a sustained long term healthy lifestyle!
I specialise in:
– Weight loss – reducing Body fat percentage and increasing muscle mass giving a leaner more athletic look. A healthy BMI reduces the risk of Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes and Cancer.
– Flexibility and core strength – improved range of movement around the joints and a strong core reduces the risk of injury.
– Competing in endurance events and getting you race ready! – such as 10km, half marathons, marathons and Ultramarathons. Enjoy the buzz of race day and train to become Aerobically Fit!
– Strength Conditioning – Challenge yourself to progressively lift heavier loads, increasing muscle mass and size (Hypertrophy) making you strong!
– Cardiac rehabilitation phase IV – Following Phase 3 rehabilitation in a community setting I can progress you into phase IV in the gym on a 1.1 basis.
– Injury Rehabilitation – As a recovery plus trainer with Nuffield Health, I am able to prescribe exercise programmes following Hip, knee or back surgery.
– Cystic Fibrosis programming for children – From children as young as 8 years of age, specialist exercise prescription is available to improve Cardiovascular fitness and offer support to the child and family with the emphasis on fun filled sessions!
– Children’s exercise prescription – Session planning for children’s sessions can be sports specific and can focus on SAQ ( Speed agility and quickness, strength and Power and fun activities such as Boxing and fitness games!
PERSONAL TRAINING SOLUTIONS
YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
Your initial consultation is complimentary, with the aim being to identify your route to success!
The consultation will include:
- Identifying any contraindications to exercise and exercise history
- Identifying and setting short, medium and long term goals.
- Briefly discussing a pathway to success utilising the fitness pyramid, FITT principles (Frequency, Intensity, Time and Type) & Planes of movement.
- Conducting some basic fitness testing in relation to your goals.
- Once we have agreed your specific pathway a personal training start up pack will then be emailed to you including all the necessary advice to ensure the journey is successful!
- A link to set up you up on the True coach app will also be sent to you, this is where we track progress and where programmes will be uploaded to complete week by week!
Click Get in touch to register your interest and start your journey today!
I SPECIALISE IN
THE CALORIE BALANCE
Once you have commenced your training we will aim to help you track your eating habits by utilising the brilliant ‘Myfitnesspal’ range of apps and software, you will be able to track your calorie intake and correctly balance it with your calorie burn. We will also provide training with our comprehensive nutritional guide which will aim to educate and guide you towards a balanced and healthy diet.
YOUR NUTRITION TRAINING
- The Eat Well Guide
- Sports Nutrition – (Healthy eating in relation to exercise focusing on pre-workout and after workout eating)
- An analysis of your diet in relation to the Eat well guide.
- A Detailed presentation in understanding Macronutrient’s (Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein & Alcohol)
- A detailed presentation in understanding Vitamins & minerals
- A detailed presentation in understanding Food Labelling
- Recipe ideas and suggestions.
This is an area of our website where we can celebrate our clients success stories. Here you will find people with a range of different goals from all walks of life, all with one thing in common, they exercised – eat well – committed – and succeeded. We are extremely proud of them all.
GET IN TOUCH
© 2022 Aaron Williams